Monday, May 24, 2010

A Traveloka must have a great camera

My husband and I finally said goodbye to our old Canon Ixus and bought ourselves the Canon S90. Although our old camera served us well (bless its mechanical heart), we were getting a bit tired of having just a few options when it comes to shooting pictures. And if you're an avid traveler, that's not really cool.  

We were deciding between the S90 and the G11, but eventually size won. We loved the fact that the S90 is a small, point and shoot camera that has almost all the features of a pro. So you get the best of both worlds. After all, I don't want to walk around lugging a pound of metal that once I haul out of my bag whatever I wanted to shoot has already gone away. Plus, reviews of this camera are crazy. People are raving about it. And now I'm raving about it, too!


Here's a picture of my meditation pillow and mala beads in color

and in black and white.

Close-up of a donut. 

Portrait shot at night.

Changkat Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur at dusk


and at night.

Indoor shot of Pavilion Mall in Kuala Lumpur.

Kuala Lumpur's famous Jalan Bukit Bintang during noontime.

Jalan Alor, the famous food street in KL. 

Pictures are not that great yet. Still experimenting with the S90 so expect better travel pictures soon!

No comments: